Sunday, May 30, 2004

Swish! Nothin' but net.

I could have written this post directly after my interview. If I had it would have looked something like this.
"WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IGOTTHEJOB IGOTTHEJOB I GOTTHEJOB. I KICK ASS!."

I've had a weekend to get over this and get back to reality so you don't have to suffer my gloating at the world.

So yes, I had my second interview and they offered me the job. On the spot too. I was expecting to be dangled from a thread for a while before they put me out of my misery but that wasn't the case. The people I've met so far have been great, the overall 'group' manager who I had the interview with on thursday was a good guy, real down to earth. I like that, nothing worse then Highfalootin'.

hmm. brain no work now. tired. me stop. update later.

except for this which has just come to me.
Faith no more - woodpecker from mars.
what an odd song. reminds me of prince of persia.
I really like it. not mad about the rest of the album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooot! Go TK!

*does the hakka*

xaosseed

Tyg said...

Wooot indeed! Thanking you.