Thursday, May 20, 2004

Perspective

Another touchy-feely blog entry . Avert your eyes to this if you ain't interested.

Y'know what, sometimes you just need a good kick in the nads to realise that things ain't so bad ( metaphorically speaking of course). I was bitching about all this stress and how things seemed to be mounting up. And then something really important came up (no I ain't telling, it's not important to you, dear reader) and I forgot about all the crap I'd been whining about the other day. It paled into insignificance.

The important thing is being dealt with and doesn't scare the living crap out of me anymore. But those other things they still seem insignificant.Their false image of importance shattered. (give me a week though and i'll be harping on about 'em again)

I guess my point is (not that I have to have one, or you should expect one. This is a blog after all) that there's a silver lining to that kick in the nads sometimes. ;)

No comments: