Friday, June 04, 2004

My head hurts

"Oh Tequila, she makes me happy"..

No she doesn't mate. Lies and damned lies. Tequila leaves you with a sore head and feeling generally crappy.

So today I'm working from home. Ok. working is stretching the truth a little. At least compared to the work I been doing all week. being as how I only got up at lunchtime. and didn't start till 'round 2 o clock. and now I'm doing this. I think its fair to say my brain is not firing on all cylinders..

My condition has not been enhanced by my rather poor decision to eat in abrekebabra at 3.30 in the morning. In fact now that I think about it it was a little odd that they gave me that free chicken baguette..

So anywho, I'm gonna get back to it. This'll be my last post till next tuesday probably.. I 'm off to Dungloe for the weekend to chill out relax and drink beer. Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm was I there for that - I seem to remember baguettes? (I'm as month behind here but I definitely remember us sneaking into Abra one night and I remember getting violently ill afterward...)

Anonymous said...

DOH! DOH! DOH!
Salubri (and was me before)...