Wednesday, November 30, 2005

DVD bonanza...

So not to rest on my laurels from the last one, I'm making another post...This is a kind of preview of the next one I guess. Y'see I'm working every hour of the daythese days so today I figured I'd treat myself.
So I wandered into HMV and picked up 3 dvds.

"Its a wonderful life" - because its the season for it and all. Oh yeah, and I've never seen it (it could possibly be on the list aswell but I don't think so).

"Planes, Trains and Automobiles" - because its one of my all time favorite moviesand is John Candy at his best. It never really seems like christmas until I've watched it. The bit where they drive between the trucks, I split my sides every time..

"Chinatown" - this is how this post is a preview for the next, I'm gonna try and watch this tonight if I can and do a write up tomorrow.

watch this space..

No comments: